Monday, August 23, 2010

I will wait it out, hopefully.

Today basically sucked. I had a hard boiled egg for breakfast, like 3 sushi rolls for lunch and a piece of meat for dinner.
BUT, this is the part that SUCKS THE EFFING MOST. My parents went our for a drink and brought me home a 'mini blizzard' (aka a smaller STILL FATING TREAT that's supposed to make fat people feel better about themselves because its not 'as bad') WTF. It's still bad for you.

I feel so fat. So so so fat. At least I'm getting double workout's this week. Usually I can only make it to the gym like 3 times a week. This week I get to go the the gym 3 times, and I'm going on two different hikes. One I know for sure is 8 miles long..so yeay.

On Thursday I'm going to try and fast. It's the perfect time to do so. My mom goes to work downtown that day and I'm ganging out with a friend later. The friend I'm hanging out with is sadly....very skinny. I'm super jelouse to go shopping with her. It will just make me depressed. I want to lose a couple of pound before Thursday so it won't be so bad seeing her. I have workouts everyday until Thursday and I'm going to restrict a lot. So hopefully it won't be so bad seeing her.

Last.Fm Tumblr Formspring

No comments:

Post a Comment